Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Quyn and Dee Video

 
On Wednesday April 6, 2011 me and my new best friend Quin went to Huntington Beach to do some exploration. We explored the color of the water, the sand, the things around the beach. The color of the sky, the movement of the birds and the colors. It was exciting to record this video because this was my first time recording the beach. I was so into it that I lost my keys. The most important part I got from this video was, I was able to explore the planet in which I live on and I was able to take a deep look at the colors. I felt to relaxed, and not in a rush. I was able to see all the different things that exist around the planet and the real colors inside. For example, we all think the sand is brown, but in reality the sand has many mix colors in it. I saw black, brown, gold, white, and all these different colors. The water of the ocean is not blue, I saw brown, green, white, gold. This water is so polluted, it makes me sad to see how were destroying this planet with our own chemicals. The sand also had oil in it. We should go to the beach and take a look on how were destroying this planet. That is why it is good to take an exploration around the earth, that way we wont ignore what we want to ignore. I learned a lot on Wednesday and I hope some of you go to the beach and explore the deepness of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment